Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Week Without the Web...

We have been without reliable web access at home this week, which has been really frustrating for me since it is my connection to the rest of the world and I have course work to complete. (Yes, I am still chipping away at my Master's degree in Literacy. My classes finish the 8th of December and then this Spring I will take my FINAL two courses and graduate!) Needless to say I did not get a blog post done. I will do extra after this weekend, especially since we are decorating the tree. It's early, yes, but we go on holiday in less than a month so we need time to enjoy it!

Amelia is now six weeks old, so this photo is a week late. It was Jim's idea to take a weekly picture so that we could track her growth. It is amazing to compare this week to her first! She has changed so much in such a short time. It is also funny to see which weeks she is just too tired to make it until the photo shoot, which is just before bath time. More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.