Amelia has started to mimic our facial expressions, mainly sticking out her tongue. This is very entertaining, but has now made it more difficult to determine whether she is hungry or just playing with you. All the same, being with her has just become that much better.
Six weeks, really? Where does the time go? We thought we would throw in a photo to show you that even our sweet little Amelia cries. Here is take one.
Ahh...a much happier take two.
Amelia loves this little rooster toy.
Amelia was feeling festive when we went to the JIS Holiday Bazaar this past weekend.

Six weeks, really? Where does the time go? We thought we would throw in a photo to show you that even our sweet little Amelia cries. Here is take one.
Don't you just love how she looks in her night gown...thank you aunt Jenny!

Or more like, mommy couldn't resist these little antlers and put them on the unsuspecting baby. She slept through the whole shopping experience, which was a good thing because there were so many people we hadn't seen in a while it would have been a bit overwhelming.
So what is new with mom and dad? Well, Jim has rejoined his recreational basketball on Sundays and I went to a pamper party last week. I had the most enjoyable back/neck/shoulders massage. It was only my second time to venture out...crazy that I have only been away from Amelia for roughly two hours in six weeks. This week our nanny will come twice so that they can start getting to know each other. This is hard for me...sigh... But, we leave for Australia soon and once we return I have to go back to work...bigger sigh! Before we go, I need to venture out for more than an hour. I have no doubts that the nanny we are employing is fantastic and knows more about babies and childcare than I do, but it is just hard to break myself away from our sweet little baby. I am sure many of you can relate!
So what is new with mom and dad? Well, Jim has rejoined his recreational basketball on Sundays and I went to a pamper party last week. I had the most enjoyable back/neck/shoulders massage. It was only my second time to venture out...crazy that I have only been away from Amelia for roughly two hours in six weeks. This week our nanny will come twice so that they can start getting to know each other. This is hard for me...sigh... But, we leave for Australia soon and once we return I have to go back to work...bigger sigh! Before we go, I need to venture out for more than an hour. I have no doubts that the nanny we are employing is fantastic and knows more about babies and childcare than I do, but it is just hard to break myself away from our sweet little baby. I am sure many of you can relate!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.