We discovered a delightful new recipe to try:
cheeseburger muffins. It sounds funny, but they are actually very yummy and kid friendly. They made an excellent lunch for us, especially since getting a decent burger in Jakarta is quite a challenge. So, I was happy when I saw a post on Facebook that led to a great new discovery...give it a try. They are very easy, super tasty and incredibly portable. I followed the suggestions of the reviewers to put less ketchup and cheese and add more meat. We also tried a batch with blue cheese instead of cheddar and highly recommend that, too. Enjoy!
Cheeseburger muffins ready to be sampled...yum!
Amelia recommends dipping them in ketchup and mustard.
Bryce is not pictured because lately when I point the camera at him he yells, "No mommy! No!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.