Friday, September 26, 2014

Frozen Fractures All Around...

I took Amelia to her first non teacher community/neighborhood birthday party, which was a Frozen themed celebration for two sisters who attend her preschool. I snapped some photos because it was such an elaborate occasion I just needed to share. It's amazing how different birthday parties have become since the days of a few neighborhood kids hitting a piƱata and eating some cake with Neapolitan ice cream. It was beautiful and the kids had a great time...see for yourself.


Decorations made from painted styrofoam

Doesn't this shot just say it all?

Amelia in a dance contest


The candy buffet - remember concept this at our wedding?


The table settings looked nicer than our wedding.


Although we had a great time we are still happy to celebrate in our own simple, yet fun way. Bryce just celebrated his second birthday with bubbles and cake on our neighborhood field. I haven't posted pictures yet, but will very soon. Jim has the camera and he is off hiking a volcano this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.