We are back in the tropics to kick off our 6th year in Jakarta. It's amazing how quickly time has passed. Believe it or not, Amelia started preschool this week. Due to some visa issues, my school delayed it's opening, which meant that I got to take her on her first day. She was extremely excited, but also nervous, which was worrisome to me as a mother. Although I know how normal it is to have mixed feelings on the first day, it was a totally different experience watching it as a parent rather than a teacher. But just as I knew she would, Amelia composed herself and joined in after I left. She is now over the moon about going and keeps exclaiming, "I love my new school!"

Bryce has been spending every moment he can on the community trampoline. He loves to jump, run around in circles and has started to get silly and fall down. His birthday is just around the corner...can you believe he will be 2? His language has exploded and he is stringing more and more words together. Now he can say his own version of, "Love you," which simply melts our hearts. He is such a sweet little boy.
We have so many great photos and stories from the summer, so you can look forward to some great posts very soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.