We have had two fun filled Easter days. It all started with a neighborhood party at our clubhouse and then spilled over into today with a an egg hunt, egg decorating and lots of Easter bunny dramatic play. Enjoy a photo tour of some of the wonderful family memories we are building. (You will notice that Jim is not present - he is off in Lombok climbing Mt. Rinjani with a group of friends. He will post photos when he returns!)
To get ready for the party we made our own bunny ears with recycled cardboard and felt. Amelia loves using glue so she was pretty excited about this project. Even little Bryce was happy to wear his new ears...we'll at least until we got to the party...
![]() Is it time to go yet? What do you mean we have to nap first? |
I want to be a kitty!

The Easter Egg Workshop is open!
But we are not really sure what to do with it...

Now I've got it! I'll paint and you hide the eggs!
Time to decorate eggs!
Designs with white crayon and let them soak...

Look at our beautiful eggs!

What do you think, Bryce?
Morning Egg Hunt!

Look, I found one!
Hope your day was filled just as much love, laughter and fun as ours was!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.