Time is passing at such a fast rate; each week feels like a blur. It is crazy to think that in about ten days we will start our Christmas holiday. We are so excited for our adventure down under! During the past week, Amelia has started to "talk" more. She likes to exercise her vocal cords and will often respond to your questions with noise. It has really made for a lot of laughs!
I have mentioned before that there was a baby boom this year - four in total and one more on the way! We got all of the Bintaro (the neighborhood we live in) babies together this past week for lunch and some play time. The MamaPaparazzi was in full force!
Amelia, Zack, Anthony and Zia
Daddy joined the fun once he got home from school.

Isn't this crazy? How's this for a cultural difference!
This play mat belongs to Amelia's friend Zia.
It was purchased at a local store here in Indonesia.
Tessa has gotten very good at "multi-tasking" since Zia's birth!
Liz- Amelia is beautiful, and it looks like she is a super-great baby! Glad you are loving it :) I just want to say I got the biggest laugh from the "G is for gun" photo. It makes me miss those Indo-moments. - Niki
ReplyDeleteNiki - I have been trying to get in touch with you, but my emails keep getting bounced back. Can you add my jisedu address to your safe list or send me an email to lizhaske@gmail.com?
ReplyDelete