Today another earthquake was felt. A 6.4 just west of us. I was sitting pool side with friends when I began to feel my chair shaking. At first I thought it was my buddy's kid rocking my chair but then I realized he was in the pool. My next thought was that it was his dog having its way with my chair but the dog is a she and she's the size of a loaf of rye bread. Another teacher then came in moments later and asked if we felt the quake. I don't know what it will take for me to relize that I just experienced an earthquake, but in a way, I don't really need to find out. This is the second I have felt and I didn't pick up on it until it was finally pointed out to me.
Here are a few pictures to show what we have been up to. I almost had a great photo of a doll faced monkey on a motorbike but was too slow to get out the camera. Liz saved three kittens the other day and I said she can keep them if I can get the Jakarta Monkey Moto-combo. I am still awaiting an answer.
Only $10 an hour for 3.
Mid rescue
The Abandoned
Brian and Jim - Hole in 1 ball
Liz, Jen and Brian on the back streets of Jakarta in search of furniture
Trying to not get hit. Notice the expression on Liz's face
Jim buying a new crown in Ecuador
Please help with this one if you are a KISS fan. We were killing a day in Lima, Peru waiting for a flight, and knew KISS was in town. We walked by a hotel and a mob of fans was standing outside the car park. We took interest and started hanging out. Then this guy walks out and everyone goes nuts yelling 'Eddie, Eddie!' but who is Eddie? As far as I know there is no Eddie in KISS and never was. Please clarify if you are part of the KISS Army. We stuck it out for an hour but never did see Gene Simmons.
The next few pictures are some from South America that we were unable
to get off our camera until our adapter arrived in our shipment
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.